1. Name and contact details of the controller
The operators F. Gottinger Orthopädietechnik GmbH and Gottinger Handelshaus OHG (collectively Gottinger) take the protection of your personal data very seriously and adhere to the provisions of the data protection laws.
The following statement gives you an overview of how the operator guarantees this protection and how he deals with your personal data.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our websites, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes
b) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. Your e-mail address will not be published or disclosed to third parties. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to "email@example.com" by Email.
After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted.
c) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid Email address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you. The personal data entered by you within our online offer will be transmitted over the Internet secured by SSL encryption.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation of disclosing your data to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR
- this is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B GDPR
- There is no transmission of your data to third countries
To ensure the function of the website, the session cookie "phpsessid" is created for the duration of the visit and deleted after leaving the website.
When subscribing to our Email newsletter, cookies are used in the registration process through the Typo3 newsletter service.
5. Analysis tools
On the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, it is pointed out that Gottinger uses the analysis tool Matomo to statistically record or optimize the use of our website.
If you do not agree with the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the storage and use below by mouse click (www.gottinger.de/datenschutz) at any time. In this case, a so-called "opt-out cookie" is stored in your browser, with the result that Matomo does not collect any session data. Attention: If you delete your cookies, this also means that the opt-out cookie is also deleted and may need to be reactivated by you.
Collection and dissemination of information:
You can publish information worldwide using the Google +1 button. The Google + 1 button will provide you and other users with personalized content from Google and us. Google stores both the information that you published on + 1 and information about the page you viewed when you clicked +1. Your + 1 publishings may appear alongside your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the web.
Google records information about your + 1 activity to improve Google's services to you and others. To use the Google + 1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that has at least the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name may also replace a different name you used when sharing content through your Google Account. The identity of your Google Profile may be displayed to users who know your email address or have other identifying information from you.
Use of the information collected:
7. Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display a site map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use by Google, one of its agents, or third parties of the data collected and entered by you.
Further notice about Google Maps:
Google's map service is used to display an interactive map. By using Google Maps, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google may transfer the information obtained through Analytics & Maps to third parties, if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. Nevertheless, it would be technically possible that Google could make an identification of at least individual users on the basis of the data received. It is possible that Google's personal information and personality profiles could be processed by Google's users for other purposes that we have no control over. This and the fact that data are transmitted to the US, are problematic for data protection reasons.
8. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to correction, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defense your legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work place
9. Supervisory authority
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Promenade 27 (Schloss), D-91522 Ansbach, GERMANY
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
10. Contradictory legal
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, please send an Eail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
11. Data security
Data transmission on the Internet involves risks: information that you send unencrypted by electronic mail (Email) to an operator can be read, stored and misappropriated by third parties on the move. The personal data entered by you within our online offer will be transmitted over the Internet secured by SSL encryption. This is to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your data. Within the site visit, the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method is used in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
All addresses and links published by Gottinger on its website are for informational purposes only. Commercial use by third parties is prohibited.
Please send changes to your address data and links directly to the operator.
14. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection explanation
Source: Burkhard Goßens Rechtsanwälte, Ahornallee 10, D-14050 Berlin, Germany